March 15, 2012

Live Consciously

Conscious: Having an awareness of one's environment and one's own existence, sensations, and thoughts. Mentally perceptive or alert; awake






To live consciously is to realize that every dollar you spend has consequences. It's realizing the power you hold in your hands to create change by not supporting products that are harmful to our physical, emotional and well being.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?" Martin Luther King Jr.

"I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet." Mahatma Gandhi

"Until they become conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious." George Orwell (1984)

"Being spiritual has nothing to do with what you believe and everything to do with your state of consciousness." Eckhart Tolle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Synonyms: able to recognize, acquainted, aesthetic, alive to, apperceptive, apprised, assured, attentive, au courant, aware, certain, cognizant, conversant, discerning, felt, hep to, in on, in right mind, informed, keen, knowing, known, mindful, noticing, noting, observing, on to, perceiving, percipient, recognizing, remarking, responsive, seeing, sensible, sensitive to, sentient, supraliminal, sure, understanding, vigilant, watchful, wise to, with it, witting

4 comments:

Adriana Iris said...

I wish you would stop teasing me with blue water...LOL

Adriana Iris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Letty, did you do this pictures? Love the quotes.

Unknown said...

Yes, I took the photos then manipulated them to look painted. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I appreciate your comments!
Follow my blog for future updates.